Indiana Babies

So sad about missing...

...the Vera Bradley outlet sale!!  Lol.  I've never been, but I really want to go.  I have the day off tomorrow, and if it wasn't for nursing Claire, I would totally go.  Maybe next year.  Has anyone ever been?  I've heard it's a madhouse!

Re: So sad about missing...

• I've never been but am going tomorrow.  I'm planning on getting there early since I have to be up in Grand Rapids to have my kid picked up from school by 5:00 (um, actually, I have to be a storage facility by 3:00 to get him a storage unit and then to his apartment after that to pay his rent/deposit).

Everything I've read this morning that if you get there within the first hour, you can be in and out in 90 minutes or so.  I sure do hope so!!!  If I get to crunched for time, I'll either (a) stop on my way back from Grand Rapids or (b) go back up Saturday or Sunday.

• I've been once and bought a few things for great prices.  I drove by earlier today and there was a line all the way to the end of the parking lot and then it still curved, there is no way you would get me waiting in line that long.  I'll be working it for four hours on Saturday for a fundraiser for our multiples group, should be fun.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been the past few years--you have to really enjoy the rush of running around and snagging things off of tables--it's packed and people are greedy there.  I've gotten a ton of great deals and gifts though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sad too!  I went last year (right after we moved here) and DS was so well behaved.  Strangers raved! 

Yeah, that wouldn't happen this year, lols!  So I'm skipping it this year and planning to go next year when my mom and sis can come up.

It's a lot of fun!  And yes, you do get some great bargains!

• I want to go too!  I think it's a 3 hour round trip.  I just can't get past that!
  • imagemanda429:
    I want to go too!  I think it's a 3 hour round trip.  I just can't get past that!

Yeah, I'm on the north side of Indy and it'd be a 4 hour round trip.  That plus the one hour wait just to get in and then the two hour wait to check out (from what my friends have said) doesn't sound great.  I really wish they would have a little outlet sale online! 

• I went today with my best friend and her family. OMFG!!! There was 2 hr. wait for us to get in the door and then another 1 and 45 mins. to wait on checking out.  I spent about $40 dollars, it was an experience but I am not sure I would do it again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"