Northern California Babies
Options

Pajama Poll!

Inspired by the Carters sale. Big Smile It seems too warm some nights to wear fleecy footed PJs. But then some nights too cold to wear PJs with short sleeved tops. We have a ton of hand me down night gowns from SIL but it feels weird to put her in a dress for bedtime. Maybe its because they are 2T and while they fit Maddy its really not the right age.

What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved?

Do you use footed PJs?

How old are they?

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pajama Poll!

• Options

Jake runs super cold and Ty runs super hot so they wear completely different PJs most nights.

Jake often wears a set of Carters pj's shirt and pants underneath fleecy footy pjs. Ty wears short sleeved shirt and pants set.

Jake: 14 months, Ty: 3

Old Navy, Children's Place, Costco, Target

Total side note: I think kiddos in the short set pj's are so stinkin cute. Seeing Jake in them always makes me gigle.

• Options
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved?  Peyton has been wearing short sleeved, long pants pjs.  Riley is in fleece or cotton footed pjs (she has the coldest room in the house)

Do you use footed PJs? only for Riley

How old are they? Peyton is 3, Riley is 1

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas?  Carters or Target (usually Carters brand)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're still doing long sleeve, footed PJs most nites.yes - we have the fleece ones and the more lightwieght ones from childrens place.my kid? Shes 18 mos ;DHandmedowns, Costco & Childrens place.We're going to get some of the short sleeve/shorts sets asap for the warm nites and maybe some 24 mos onesies? Im sad shes grown out of onesies because they were perfect last summer for sleeping.
  • Options
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved? Right now both are in long sleeve, footed PJs. M1 wears a onesie w/fleece sleeper, M2 weare a cotton sleeper and sleep sack swaddle.

Do you use footed PJs? Yes, see first question. As the weather gets warmer, M1 will wear cotton footed PJs and M2 will wear a onesie and sleep sack.

How old are they? M1 2 years, 3 months; M2 8 weeks

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas? Gap and Old Navy for toddler, Carters for baby (halo sleep sack).

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    G (at 20m) wears long-sleeved, footed fleece PJs. He doesn't sleep with a blanket yet, so it's just him in the fleecy jammies. We also have a heater in his room that kicks in if the temp goes under 64.
  • Options

Ever since she outgrew sleepsacks, Char (18 months) wears the fleece footed PJs from Carter's.  She doesn't use a blanket.  We keep our house at 68 until we go to bed, which is then set at 66.  Only a handful of times is the weather warm enough in which case the has a pair of pants/ls top from Gap (maybe those with socks might work?) or a short/ss top or top only if it's a heatwave.  I think the warmest our house has been was 75 and we use a fan in her room when needed.  I bought a few footed jammies through 2T but figure things might change when she's in a BGB.

Like these (giraffes - of course!)

https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55768&vid=1&pid=740784&scid=740784002

• Options
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved? It depends on how cold it gets at night. Lately it's been either long-sleeved pjs or short-sleeved pjs w/bottoms. The boys just get too darn hot in the fleece ones now (even though they try every night to get me to let them wear 'em).

Do you use footed PJs? We use the fleece footed ones if it's really cold---haven't in about a month or so.

How old are they? 3.5 years old

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas? Target, Costco, Old Navy (a few splurges at Baby Gap if they are SUPER cute).
    Ditto what April said on the shorts pjs---I can't resist them!! Big Smile

• Options

dd runs warm .. so we dress her pretty lightly

What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved?

depends on the weather .. if it's warm then a onesie, if its cool cotton footed jammies

Do you use footed PJs?

yes

How old are they?

9 1/2 months

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas?

costco .. carters

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

imagedblhappiness:

Ditto what April said on the shorts pjs---I can't resist them!! Big Smile

Its those diaper butts that make them so dang cute!

• Options
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved? long sleeved fleece footed or if warmer a onesie under short sleeved pajamas - our house is pretty cold so it hasn't been warm enough for short sleeves.  He also wears a fleece sleep sack at night - and we have a cotton one for the summer.

Do you use footed PJs? we only have fleece footed pajamas

How old are they? 12 months

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas?  carters, kohls, target

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image3778:

Ever since she outgrew sleepsacks, Char (18 months) wears the fleece footed PJs from Carter's.  She doesn't use a blanket.  We keep our house at 68 until we go to bed, which is then set at 66.  Only a handful of times is the weather warm enough in which case the has a pair of pants/ls top from Gap (maybe those with socks might work?) or a short/ss top or top only if it's a heatwave.  I think the warmest our house has been was 75 and we use a fan in her room when needed.  I bought a few footed jammies through 2T but figure things might change when she's in a BGB.

Like these (giraffes - of course!)

https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55768&vid=1&pid=740784&scid=740784002

annnd now I'm stuck on the gap's PJs..

too stinkin cute

• Options
    imagelove22:
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved? long sleeved fleece footed or if warmer a onesie under short sleeved pajamas - our house is pretty cold so it hasn't been warm enough for short sleeves.  He also wears a fleece sleep sack at night - and we have a cotton one for the summer.

Do you use footed PJs? we only have fleece footed pajamas

How old are they? 12 months

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas?  carters, kohls, target

Oh Kohls! I always forget about them!

• Options
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved?Winter so far has been all fleece footed pj's. Last spring she started wearing cotton 2 pieces, long sleeve pants & top, and also short sets. When it's hot out, she wears the short & tshirt pajamas.

Do you use footed PJs? We do right now, but we will probably not once she grows out of them. She's in a BKB, so the footed pjs don't work great with being under the covers.

How old are they?20 months

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas? All of her PJ's are Carters. I have a hard time getting her a different brand of PJ's for some reason!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved?  C usually wears fleece footed PJs, for warmer nights he wears cotton footed pjs.  A wears long sleeve and pants two piece cotton pjs.  How old are they?  2 years 10 mos, 14 months.Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas?  C's are mostly Carter's and A's are from Gap, Carter's, and Old Navy.
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
  • Options

On the rainy nights, Ryan is in footed fleece sleepers.  He refuses to sleep under the covers.  On warmer nights, he's in footed cotton pajamas.  If it's really warm, he's in footless long pants and a long-sleeved shirt.

He's 3.

I have some carters fleece jammies from costco.  Some spring-weight footed jammies (and footless jammies) also from costco (and one from ON), and then the 2 piece sets are gymboree.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? Long Sleeved? Jay doesnt like any blankets at night so I usually dress him warm until we are really in to the warm part of summer.  So right now he is usually in long sleeved, footed pajamas, or at least long sleeved fannel PJs if the others are all in the laundry

Do you use footed PJs?  Yes and lucky for me Jay loves them!

How old are they? Jay is 3 years old

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas? I actually havent really had to buy him pajamas yet between presents from people and hand me downs =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"
  • Options
    What do you dress your LO's in for night time? long sleeve pants and long sleeved shirt

Do you use footed PJs? I have a few that are, but I usually just put socks on his feet

How old are they? 16 months

Where do you buy most of LO's pajamas? We got a TON of hand-me-downs from a girlfriend who has 2 boys and she gave us from 0-4, if I do buy, I look for deals at outlets or Costco.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"