Pre-School and Daycare
Options

gah little girl capri leggings are pricey.

I wanted to get the girls some of those little leggings (I like the ones that have the lace at the bottom) so I can make them some pillowcase dresses a little shorter (more like a longer shirt).......Children's Place has them online and they are 2 for $18. Seems kind of pricey.... but I am cheap. lol.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: gah little girl capri leggings are pricey.

• Options

I've seen them at Walmart, but it's been a few months.

Right now DD has leggings from Target that don't have lace at the bottom but they do have a little ruffle going up about 2" on the side (just one little strip). I'm sure they were less than $5.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kohls has capri leggings in lots of colors, not the ones with the lace on them though.  I think they are like $5 right now
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrightning:

Right now DD has leggings from Target that don't have lace at the bottom but they do have a little ruffle going up about 2" on the side (just one little strip). I'm sure they were less than $5.

Last time I looked our Walmart didn't have them in the toddler/infant size. maybe I will make a trip out later to check again, maybe they got more now that the weather is warming up here. And I will check Walmart online. Thanks!

• Options
    imagebrightning:

We have them from these place. I have also seen them at BRU, probably $5 too.

• Options
    I think you have to look on the wall where the tights are!
  • Options

imageDani123:
    I think you have to look on the wall where the tights are!

ahhh okay. :) thanks!

• Options
    Walmart's are $3. No lace.
  • Options

imageStacieErin:
    Walmart's are $3. No lace.

Do you think they would look okay with a cute pillowcase dress/top?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"