TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Help, por favor. (PIP)

Is this close enough to count as positive? Pretty please? Mine never get super dark, I think because my body is so deficient in hormones to begin with.

Re: Help, por favor. (PIP)

• Am trying to make the PIP bigger, tinypic is not cooperating.
  • It is pretty close...I would totally BD with that.  It may get darker tomorrow so I would get started!
  • Loading the player...
  • Weeeell it still looks like one is darker to me, but I can't make the picture larger to get a really good look at it. Sad

ETA: Do your lines usually get darker the closer you get to O? If so, I'd say you're close.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think I'm going to take another one tomorrow, and if it's darker I'll count tomorrow's as positive, and if it's lighter, I'll count this one as positive. This is only my 3rd cycle using OPKs, and the 2nd one was a massive FAIL b/c I was traveling. So I'm still getting used to these things. Plus I had tons of EWCM today, so....

I guess the man is getting lucky tonight! 

• Not positive yet.  I'd still sex it up and I bet you'll get a BFP (bona fide positive) tomorrow.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • I haven't seen that kind before.  Which side is the control line on?
  • Get busy... and for a second there I thought that was another test 
  • I thought it was a different test too, but I say get busy!  I can see the line!
  • Is the right line the reference line? Is so, it is definitely positive. The line on the left is darker. Get busy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • very very close! but close enough for some fun!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • I would definitely BD tonight, but test again tomorrow, I think(hope) it's darker!  But, really, really close.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • I forgot what part of your cycle you're in for a second and did a massive double take.

I use the CBEFM, so I'm no help to you. Those opk things are way too complicated for my feeble lady brain.

BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• If the right line is the control line then that is positive, if it's the other way around then almost. I would BD tonight just in case.
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"