Pre-School and Daycare

Look at what DD wants for her birthday PIP

I bought her the movie a month ago and it came with these little book, that had toys and advertisments.  Well, she saw this vanity and she is so into makeup and she is asking for this for her birthday.  Its so cute that she is such a girlie girl.  I love it.  Problem is, I have no idea where I am going to put this in her room. 

Sleeping Beauty Interactive Vanity

Re: Look at what DD wants for her birthday PIP

• oh forgot to say, that she shows us the picture EVERYDAY and anybody who comes over.  We told if she is a good girl and sleeps in her bed, that mommy and daddy will get it for you.  So every morning when she wakes up, she says "I sleep in my bed, so I can get that for my birthday"  Its so cute.

• The head looks a little creepy but I would SO have wanted this as a young girl.  Gotta love advertisements....
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha!  The girls got a TON of dress up stuff over the weekend so M might like that too.
  • Awww I hope I have a girly girl one day! Very cute but I agree with pp the head is a bit creepy. 
  • My DD would love this too!! She loves Sleeping Beauty! What is it called? Is it expensive?
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ohhh that is cute.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • When I was a kid, I sooooo wanted one of those heads! My friends all had them and we'd do the hair and makeup for hours!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesoon2Bmrs.AGEE:
    My DD would love this too!! She loves Sleeping Beauty! What is it called? Is it expensive?

Its called Sleeping Beauty Vanity Set, and I thinks its about $100.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"