Secondary IF

Question??

Hello ladies.  I am from TTTC; however, one of my close friends is having some issues getting pregnant with her second child.  She just went for a sonogram and next week has to have a hysterosonogram. She's having bad cramps, excessive bleeding, bloating, and sometimes contraction like pains.  Does anyone have any suggestions/thoughts/ideas of what could be happening?  She is healthy and in her late 30's.  Their little boy is around 5 yo.  Thanks for anything you can provide :)

Re: Question??

• without knowing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more about her, no one is going to be able to even specualte. There are so many things that can be off. Glad she's getting the help she needs! Hopefully she gets the answers she needs soon!
  • I totally understand.  Thank you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree, more information is definitely needed.  Is she on her period right now?
  • Sounds like endometriosis to me.  I had very bad cramps (worse than labor pains), excessive bleeding & bloating before my laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis.  After I had all of it removed, it was a night and day difference! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • They are also symptoms that I am experiencing with the polyp, cysts and fibroids in the last 6 months.
  • As you can tell from PP and needing more info, It could be a number of things.  I experienced those symptoms with the endo and cysts I had on my tubes.  Glad she is getting help right now though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"