Breastfeeding
Options

Nipple question

Hello ladies,

I'm having my LO in aug and is really considering bf, I have been getting a lot of feedback from family that has never bf themselves so I dont really want to go by their advice.

My question is when you bf do your nipples feel like tire rubber? and have no feeling?

Re: Nipple question

• Options
    No.  I actually would say that you can feel more from breastfeeding.  I know that it is different for everyone, but with my LO and me we have been doing great with breastfeeding.  I would never change my decision.  I will tell you, though I kind of want my boobs back to myself, to wear a normal bra and not leak, but I know that is coming soon enough.  The time I get to spend breastfeeding DD is some of the best bonding time.  I have nothing againt formula feeding though and for lots of moms it is the way to go especially if they work or they can't breastfeed.  I am a SAHM and I just figured since I was I would breastfeed and I love it.  I give you the best of luck for a safe pregnancy and delivery and whatever way you do decide to feed your baby it will be special to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejjoli:
    No.  I actually would say that you can feel more from breastfeeding.  I know that it is different for everyone, but with my LO and me we have been doing great with breastfeeding.  I would never change my decision.  I will tell you, though I kind of want my boobs back to myself, to wear a normal bra and not leak, but I know that is coming soon enough.  The time I get to spend breastfeeding DD is some of the best bonding time.  I have nothing againt formula feeding though and for lots of moms it is the way to go especially if they work or they can't breastfeed.  I am a SAHM and I just figured since I was I would breastfeed and I love it.  I give you the best of luck for a safe pregnancy and delivery and whatever way you do decide to feed your baby it will be special to you.

Thank you so much! I am going to bf for 3 months and pump when I go back to work. I plan on doing this for atleast six months if not longer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"