Pre-School and Daycare
Options

PIP's Braelyn's Dance Recital

So proud of her trophy.

image-

Dancing

haha she was always a little slow getting up....she liked to relax a little longer

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: PIP's Braelyn's Dance Recital

• Options
    OMG -- so cute!  I love her ponytails!
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    So cute!  I can't wait for stuff like this now that I have a little girl!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Absolutely adorable!  I love the one of her laying down!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OMG so cute!!  She looks so proud with her trophy.
  • Options
    omg, she is adorable!! I keep on telling myself I'm going to get Taylor into dance but I haven't yet. Your dd looks like she is having so much fun.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is absolutely precious!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww, so sweet!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, how cute!!!!!
  • Options
    Cute!!!! I can't wait til my DD is old enough for dancing!  My zumba teacher is also a ballet teacher- I'm so going to her for lessons!!
  • Options

imagekada626:
    omg, she is adorable!! I keep on telling myself I'm going to get Taylor into dance but I haven't yet. Your dd looks like she is having so much fun.

Do it! Seriously B LOVES going to dance practice (1 night a week for 30 minutes). Plus I think its good for her to get that little extra "structure" that she don't get at home or the sitters. :)  The little tappers are so cute to watch.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

SOOOOOOO cute.

I remember dance when I was little, I was ALWAYS watching the others girls to copy their steps hahhaa 

• Options

I think I'm going to go check out the place down the street. She could use some outside structure. Was it you that posted awhile back, some pictures of her in a pink tutu with pink petals and her hair was in pigtails? I can't remember but those were some really cute pictures.

I saw that you posted about going to the gym too. Who watches your girls while you go? That's my issue right now. I want to go work out but I don't know if I should take the girls to the gym daycare or try to get my dad to watch them. I'm curious b/c your girls are about the same ages as mine. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Omg that is freaking adorable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"