Georgia Babies
Options

an FYI about CFA

you can get a balloon if you go through the drive thru....you can also get TWO!

I'm a total CFA convert, never liked their chicken, but they are so damn good when you go in with kids, and now that I've discovered I can smother (and I mean SMOTHER) my sandwich in buffalo and ranch sauce, we eat their once a week.

Re: an FYI about CFA

• Options
    haha, the very first thing I thought of when I saw this post was that you hated CFA...
  • Options
    ha!  you know me too well.  seriously not a fan, but I met some friends there once last fall and they were so helpful getting us set up at our table with 6 kids and the kids gobbled it up and the balloons and really, if they didn't have that buffalo and ranch sauce I wouldn't be able to eat there!  ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hilarious. DH looooves the buffalo sauce. He gets those chicken tenders and kills them with it.

Hopefully, early exposure to CFA will prevent your children from such a crippling fate as yours. ;)

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

they will avoid "the midwestern" curse.

lmao

• Options
    I have never been into CFA that much either but I do like it.  I always feel in the minority because everyone's addicted to it around here.  I like their chicken biscuits though.  I am going to have to try the sauce next time.  My favorite for anything chicken and fast food is Zaxby's.  Now that's some good chicken!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kepkep member
    I don't understand ...
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options

This baby is all about the chicken biscuits.  We've had to stop almost every morning this week :-)

• Options

imagekep:
    I don't understand ...

LOL. Does. Not. Compute. :)

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageseansgirl2006:
    My favorite for anything chicken and fast food is Zaxby's.  Now that's some good chicken!

Zaxby's is making me want to hurl with this pregnancy.  Just driving past one sets off the gag reflex. 

• Options
    me no likey zaxby's.  ick.  me LOVE me some taco mac boneless buffalo wings, TMI, swimming with ranch and fries.  holla!
  • Options

Heather, everything is swimming with you!  Everyone please quit talking about sauces and chicken.  I can't take it anymore.  TIA 

My PB&J is no longer so attractive.  I'm starving!

• Options
    I'm a saucy girl!  ;)
  • Options

imagehthomas02:
    I'm a saucy girl!  ;)

I was gonna make a joke about getting sauced, but I'll leave it alone. ;)

• Options
    imageslwprincess:

imageseansgirl2006:
    My favorite for anything chicken and fast food is Zaxby's.  Now that's some good chicken!

Zaxby's is making me want to hurl with this pregnancy.  Just driving past one sets off the gag reflex. 

Watch your mouth Slow. We don't talk like that around here. I heart Zaxby's!
  • Options

imagekep:
    I don't understand ...

I'm with Karen on this.  CFA is the bomb!!  My boys are already addicted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with Karen and Myra, we LOVE CFA!  They know us by name at our location, and bring our tray out and put placemats down, know how much chicken they have to eat before offering the free ice cream cup...I know exactly when to go to avoid the crowds and get the table by the playzone door :) 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options
    haha too funny!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKerrin:
    imageslwprincess:

imageseansgirl2006:

Watch your mouth Slow. We don't talk like that around here. I heart Zaxby's!
    yeah! What she said. :). Saucy girl, Zax sauce is so yumm.
  • Options
    haha wow! Now I want some CFA
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"