Georgia Babies
Options

2 out of 3 kids...

are sick!! Haley has pneumonia and is now on antibiotics for 10 days and using the inhaler 3 times a day...which turns her into a complete crazy-tornado-like child! James has croup cough and is starting prednisone  today..which he is supposed to take with food so he does not get sick...but I can't get him to eat!! The doc. said they both prob. started out with the same virus and it is affecting them in different ways. and of course before I leave he says, "I know you know this, but I need to remind you, try and keep the kids away from Molly. It would be bad if she was to get this virus too."

For real?? How am I supposed to do that? They are ALL babies! On top of the cruddy virus...M has her 1st tooth popping up and all she wants is to be held. Poor thing! I need a clone! That is all...thanks for letting me vent....is it Friday yet??? 

Re: 2 out of 3 kids...

• Options
    Aw, I'm sorry the babies are sick!  I hope that they feel better soon and that Molly doesn't get it.  Hang in there... tomorrow is Friday!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    Oh you poor thing!  I know you probably feel like you're being pulled in a thousand different directions.  Hang in there, this too shall pass :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"