Blended Families

My Baby is growing up too fast

So tonight, as I was rocking her before bed (we do three songs then in the crib she goes), she leaned up and pointed to the door and sais "side?", which means go outside.

I said, "No Monkey, its sleepy time." 

She points to the crib and says "ib?"

I reply "do you want to go into your crib for sleepytime?"

"ESS!" and the ALS for "please".

"May I have a kiss first?"

A big sloppy open mouth kiss and off she went.

And not a peep from her since.

So now I sit here, getting ready for my own sleepytime, sipping on my wine, perusing her baby baby pictures and whining to my invisipeeps on FB and the Bump.  It is times like THIS that I wish I could have another one.

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg

Re: My Baby is growing up too fast

• STOP ILLUMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when you were still pregnant with the Monkey :( She is growing up too fast... and it is sad :( I hope she stays a baby :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Now I am sitting here at my desk in tears thinking about my own babies who are growing up too fast. Don't you just wish you could stop time?
  • Loading the player...
  • And what SUX the most, is you can't record these bitter sweet moments, they are too sporadic. 

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • I agree. There are things that I told myself I would never forget with DD and I know I have forgotten a lot of them. I keep telling myself I will cherish more moments with DS but it is still going by too quickly.
  • My BABY turns 7 in 2 weeks. SEVEN. Its scary how fast time flies 
  • My youngest SS just turned five (I've been in his life since he was 2) and all of a sudden he talks like a big kid, does things by himself like a big kid and even looks like a big kid-all that baby fat and those dimples are gone.  It made me cry!  I'm going to be a mess when it's my own babies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"