South Florida Babies

More Tacky Baby Items

"Magic Cradle" that goes for $2600! 

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: More Tacky Baby Items

This may give a child too much of a princess complex, do you think?  And it cost $20K... for just a bed!  No, it doesn't teach you how to read and write!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Okay, this one def takes the cake at $47,000!

-- Jackie
  • Loading the player...
  • The 1st one - kind of looks like a cradle that would've been owned by the Adam's family. Spray paint it black and wallah!

2nd one - I think the designer went to one to many quincenera parties in Hialeah Stick out tongue

3rd one - Um this is ALL Cinderella here.

• #3 screams RICH KID! LOL. But it makes me want to run in and play.... :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemiamicubajam:

The 1st one - kind of looks like a cradle that would've been owned by the Adam's family. Spray paint it black and wallah!

2nd one - I think the designer went to one to many quincenera parties in Hialeah Stick out tongue

3rd one - Um this is ALL Cinderella here.

LMAO  You crack me up, girl!!   :)~

Jason & Patricia 5/28/06

• Omg.... no words. lol
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"