Military Families

How do you like the Exchange Select diapers?

I have a pack here and we are going to see. We normally use target but we are out of town with no target. How do they do overnight? I see that they have zinc oxide in them. I'm allergic to zinc in a topical form so I really hope ds isn't (I don't have a bad reaction just skin irritation). Anyway I'd love to hear your experience with these diapers. Thanks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How do you like the Exchange Select diapers?

• Have you ever used a diaper cream on him?

I used the Exchange diapers once, they sucked.

• imageskinnursemandee:

Have you ever used a diaper cream on him?

I used the Exchange diapers once, they sucked.

uh oh about the diapers. That's about our only option for the next week. I haven't used a diaper cread with zinc. I've been avoiding all zinc products for now. I use a&d that's only petroleum and lanolin. My mom is allergic too so hopefully ds takes after his daddy. If it's a problem, I think we can find a walmart but I hope these diapers will work short term.
  • Loading the player...
  • hmmm I hope he is not allergic then. xxxxxxxxx fingers for you. I think if you change him more frequently you should be fine with the diaper (not the zinc obviously if he is allergic) they just dont hold much and leak.

• imageskinnursemandee:

hmmm I hope he is not allergic then. xxxxxxxxx fingers for you. I think if you change him more frequently you should be fine with the diaper (not the zinc obviously if he is allergic) they just dont hold much and leak.

ok thank you. I'll change him often and keep an eye on his booty for the zinc!
  • I have no long term experience with them personally, but I have nannied kids that used them and know other moms that use them without any problem/leaks
  • imageGilly1126:
    I have no long term experience with them personally, but I have nannied kids that used them and know other moms that use them without any problem/leaks
    ok good. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"