Secondary IF

I guess I was wrong...

I didnt O on my own. Just nice mucous. 

My progesterone was 5.3... Very low for CD20.

I'm off to sulk. Stupid effin body 

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: I guess I was wrong...

• That's still O, just not very strong! 
  • You DID O - anything over 2 is an O (well some say 1 but a lot say 2) - its just weak which you kinda knew was your body's standard operating practice (unfortunately - boooo body!)....

CHIN UP LOVE! People get PG on low P4 O's!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yea that is an O.... This pregnancy, my first BETA was 4, and P4 was 4.3.

There had to be an O then!

• Unless you were on P4 which got in your bloodstream, you did O!  Also, do you know that cd20 was 7 dpo?  If not, then your P4 may not have been at its highest when your blood was drawn.  Sounds good to me! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • That sounds like O to me! Yippee!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • Wow! I wish you ladies could have seen my face light up when I read your replies!!

I got nice mucous around CD17, and the blood was drawn on CD20 (pm) so prolly only 3-4 days past O. I think.

Since this was a break cycle, if 5.3 means a weak O I'm happier. =)

I'm honestly not having any faith for getting pregnant off this cycle (it would be nice though) I just praying that I don't need more meds to make me bleed. The RE said if I don't get AF by May 3rd or 4th he will put me on drugs. Boo!

So do you think with a number of 5.3 I might have hope of getting AF on my own then? 

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • You should definitely get af on your own.  Mine was only 5 something this past cycle and I got af a few days early.
  • I bet you Oed on cd 17-18 which would mean cd20 was only about 2 dpo!  If you want to know for sure you could try to get a 7 dpo P4 taken.  Regardless, I see ZERO reason why you won't get AF on your own...give it a few extra days to be sure though!

imageimageimage

• I am so sorry to hear this!!  I have been gone awhile and was hoping I would see good news from you!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks ladies, I will patiently await AF. I cant believe that I want her to come. Crazy what IF does to you!

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • imagehoping4more:

Thanks ladies, I will patiently await AF. I cant believe that I want her to come. Crazy what IF does to you!

I sympathize.  Getting AF was HUGE for me esp. when TTC #1, and I was one of the few happy when AF arrived post-pg just b/c it meant that my body was trying to work.  HUGS!

imageimageimage

• On the morning of this last IUI my prog. was 2.3, so you did 'O'!
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Yay!  Glad you got an O, so lets see AF show, so you don't have to take any more meds.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Dang it!!!!  (((HUGS)))
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"