Preemies

Quick update

Surgery went okay, it ended up being a fibroid so the doctor is happy. Unfortunately in recovery the nursed pulled my uterine catheter because no one told him about it, so then I had to go back into surgery to have it replaced. So instead of just being at the hospital for a couple hours we were there from 11-8. I guess there is a balloon attached to the catheter in my uterus to keep the sides from touching and scarring. I have to keep it in for about a week, which is kind of random because there is a pretty large attachment outside my body and I'm not sure how it's going to work with pants. 
Emotionally it was really hard. I started crying when the nurse put my IV in, just because it brought back so many memories and I had to have those stupid leg cuffs again. Combine that with the mesh undies and giant pad and I'm right back where I was on bedrest. But it's over and I'm very thankful for that. 
Thank you so much for all your good thoughts, I really appreciate them!   
Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey

Re: Quick update

• Thats great that it was an easy fix, but I would have seriously lost it with that whole scenario too! Just hearing you describe it, I can smell the hospital and hear those leg cuffs puffing away.  UGH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was thinking about you all day. Glad I can't sleep and logged on to find this :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad to hear you are all fixed up!  Sorry that you had an emotional reaction to the hospital.  Good thing it is all over!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"