New Jersey Babies

BAPTISM GOWNS

Does anyone know where I can get a baptismal gown for my little girl? All the places that used to have them have gone out of busness near me... please help! :)

Re: BAPTISM GOWNS

• don't know where in jersey you are and what exactly you are looking for.   There is a store in Newark called Canistilla.  They have european gowns--bit pricey but beautiful--good luck.
  • there is a place in ho-ho-kus called little nikki's, or victoria's in ridgewood
    image 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a place in Denville that has beautiful gowns for baby girls. I will ask my SIL tomorrow when I see her.

I got both of my boys there baptism outfits at The Baby Gallery in Elizabeth ... a lil on the high side. Not sure what you are looking to spend, I know BRU sells them but they are satin .. possibly try Nordstroms, Macys.

• the Birth Boutique in Denville. They have beautiful things, pricey, but beautiful
  • there is a place called Sarah's in Rutherford right on Park Ave, they have nice gowns for christening, communion, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • There is a childrens formal store in the Freehold Raceway Mall. I think its S & L clothing or something like that. Anyway, they have some really beautiful gowns and all the accessories.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"