North Carolina Babies

Baby Lucy

The parents say she is doing great. She ended up not having the surgery the night she was born but she had it yesterday. It was supposed to be a 5 hour surgery. We will keep praying because I know this will not be a quick recovery and it will be awhile before they can come home.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Lucy

• she's precious! i love her hat. we'll be thinking about her and her parents!
  • I must have missed a post. Regardless, I hope this little girl is a fighter and on the road to recovery. She's beautiful!
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll keep praying that she is a fighter and that she gets better soon.
  • imagemurph04:
    I must have missed a post. Regardless, I hope this little girl is a fighter and on the road to recovery. She's beautiful!

Murph - she was born with only 2 chambers to her heart so they went in to make 4. She will have to have another surgery when she's 6 months and then again at 18 months. They had to fly up to PA for the delivery and the surgery since their surgeon left the hospital they were supposed to be at in Winston-Salem.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • she's adorable! continued T&Ps
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Continued best wishes for her recovery. I'm glad the surgery is over, though I know her family has a long road ahead. T&P's sent to that sweet girl!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• She is so precious! Can't wait to hear that she's ready to go home! Will continue to pray for her and her family, but so glad to hear she's made it through the surgery, she was on my mind this week. Thanks for the update.
  • I will continue to pray for her recovery and her family as they take this all in esepecially being away from home. thanks for hte udpate and please keep updating us!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"