Secondary IF
Options

Had an ICSI dream

I had the weirdest dream, it was funny.  I was at a party and they had all these fertilized eggs in syringes.  Well if you weren't careful the eggs could fly into the air and get anyone pregnant including the men.  Well I ended up getting pg and I kept getting all these positives on tests but I wasn't excited at all.  I thought that the egg was from this guy who I couldn't stand in high school.  I was so bummed it wasn't DH's baby.  DH kept getting positives on pg tests too and he was freaking out, because he couldn't figure out where the baby would come out.  

What a weird dream. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Had an ICSI dream

• Options

That is a really weird dream!!!

Did you end up getting your welcome packet yesterday????

• Options

No Welcome Packet.  I will have to stalk the mailwoman today too.  Can you tell I am a little anxious?  

I just can't believe DH finally came around.  I wanted to do treatments for DS but he wanted to wait and see.  We were lucky but it still took 30 months.  This time I have a lot less patience.   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL!  Hilarious! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    I think someone is on a little too many meds =P j/k

I had one the other night where I got like 10 bfps. I since bought hpts and they are all negative. I guess no premonition for me!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"