Single Parents

So...

So yeah... if you haven't noticed, I been kinda MIA for a bit, lol.  Lurking some, but not posting much.  I been kinda busy...we're getting into faire season here so i been sewing like a mad woman.  Plus I been kinda down about some things and reading all the venting and negative stuff here drains me at times.  Nothing against anyone, we need this place to vent all that stuff that only the SP will understand but too much negativity will depress anyone so I took a break from reading some of that.  i apologize because I'd like to keep up with you all and stuff but I have to keep myself in a more positive state of mind.

So yeah been sewing, taking photos and looking for work.  Had three guys trying to snuggle up to me after my last escapade out at the local Sci-Fi convention.  One of which I started chatting with but I've just decided i don't have time for a guy right now.  

Liam's dad has been trying to repair things between us while fixing his own life.  We'll see where that goes.   I don't have a lot of faith but I know some people are capable of change.

Hope you all are doing GREAT and enjoying the nicer weather!

Lina

Re: So...

• mrgnmrgn member
    You'll have to show us some of the stuff you make! And I don't blame you for getting away from here for a while. We all need a break from each other sometimes, I think.
  • A positive state of mind is more important than internet time, and congrats to you for seeking that balance.  I know I get off-kilter in each direction more often than I would like.

What do you sew?  Show us! 

• Loading the player...
  • Lina, I swear I was going to message you this morning, and then I noticed that you posted.  I would love to see your threads.  Come on girl, show us what you got!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're heading out to the Tennessee Renaissance Festival this weekend so I made Liam a pirate outfit to (kinda) match mine...

and I made this last year for myself...

I have lots more stuff but those are the most important right now, lol Smile

• And here's his with the shirt plus two pairs of pants I made

• mrgnmrgn member
    imageladyaylena:

And here's his with the shirt plus two pairs of pants I made

OMG. Those are TOO cute!!!!

• Love it!  You are talented girl!
  • Good to see you back here!  I understand about the negativity....I know I am guilty about posting only negative things and I need to be better about that.

Love the new siggy pic-Liam is soooo adorable!  ::pinches Liam's chubby little cheeks::

• This is such a cute outfit for Liam!! That is an awesome talent, I wish I could sew.

• I don't get on to much either, but I was curious where ya been. I totally understand what ya mean. There are days I just can't either. I love seeing what picture you will have for your siggy though. He is just so cute and you are so good about updating it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"