Pennsylvania Babies

Just Like New Kids sale

Did anyone go last night for the preview sale?  Did you find great buys?

I'm thinking about going down there this afternoon.  We don't really *need* anything right now, but we'll eventually need a bassinet for the new baby so maybe they'll still have one available.

{Blog}
TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just Like New Kids sale

• I was there and got some great stuff - a toy vacuum, a step stool, swimmie diapers, Leap Frog Fridge Phonics (magnetic letters) other alphabet stuff , a spare mower for when we have guests, play clothes, clothes for next summer and much more. I left at 6:00 and the place was still overflowing with stuff!

I love doing this sale for toys. I basically lease them - I buy them at one sale and sell them back 6-12 months later for only a buck or two less than I bought them for! 

• Wow, you did well!  I hope they still have good stuff by the time we get there.  That's a great thought... leasing the toys :)

Did you sell your kangaroo costume?  Did I get back to you about that?

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't go to the preview sale as there was nothing that he needs.  I did however sell over $124 worth of stuff so far and my profits are $79.80 and still three days to go.  I was surprised our infant car seat and additional base sold last night as well as some of the clothes and stuff.  I didn't have too many toys yet, probably in the fall or next spring we will have tons of stuff. 

Though lately, I'm thinking of putting a price tag on the screaming child that is sitting on the floor and see what I can get for him (lol).  He has been home all week from daycare due to a bacterial infection and I'm so ready to go back to work and him daycare.  He needs to be with his friends and I need a break.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"