TTC after 35

FINALLY

My betas are dropping. Party!!!  Last week I got that methetrexate injection, my beta  after that shot was 267.  Yesterday my beta was 78. Party!!!  Hopefully by next weeks beta draw they will be close to, if not already, zero.  Hopefully sometime this summer I will actually be able to TTC.  Party!!!

Re: FINALLY

• Great news!!  Keeping everything crossed for you to start back up in a couple months!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's good news!!! I hope it moves along quickly for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, I have never been so excited to finally not be (technically) pregnant.
  • Congrats, that is the best feeling of relief when that happens! I asked Joyful for a shot of beta eraser one Friday and that seemed to help.
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Yay!  I am glad things are falling into place =)
  • I'm glad you got good news.  I hope you can move forward soon!
  • jcathjcath member
    I'm sorry you are still having to deal with this.  Yuck. 
  • Great news that they are almost zero!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"