South Florida Babies

Random POLL: Clean house!

I was mainly curious about 3 and 4 and thought I would throw together a poll. 

1. How often do you do laundry?

2. How often do you change your sheets?

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper?

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper?

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them?

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product?

Re: Random POLL: Clean house!

• 1. I do about 4 loads a week.

2. Every other week

3. It depends on where I'm wearing the jeans - if it's just casual wear for a couple hours, I'll wear them a few times before washing them, mainly because I hate having to break them in again when they come out of the dryer tight.

4. When I first moved in with DH, he would use a towel ONCE and put it in the hamper, I put a stop to that immediately!!! Probably 5 days - a week for a towel, but we each use our own towel.

5. I wash her clothes separately but I use the same detergent for everything.  She has her own hamper in her room so it's just easier to wash her clothes separately and fold it and put it away in her room and the same with ours than to have to separate it all out when its clean.

6. I use Green Works and natural cleaning products.  i think my favorite is the (windex equivalent) glass cleaner, I use it for everything!!!!!! 

image image

• 1. every 2 weeks

2. once a month

3. twice, maaaybe 3 times if i didn't wear it too long the other days

4. yeah about 5 days at a time

5. He has his own hamper but i wash everything together (this way, it ends up being 3-4 loads instead of 5-6) I then fold and separate everything and put away

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser is the shiznit!!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. Cleaning ladies do it when they come (they come every other Monday). 2. I change sheets on Saturday mornings. 3. Jeans depend on where I wore them. Sometimes it will be once before they go in the basket & sometimes 3. 4. Towels get changed with sheets on Saturday mornings 5. Nadia's clothes & ours are washed in different loads. 6. Chlorox wipes- I'm seriously obsessed.
  • Ack! iPhones squish everything together! I had left space!
  • 1. How often do you do laundry? I try to get it all done on the weekend and usually do between 4-5 loads. 

2. How often do you change your sheets? I used to change them every other week... but I've been so busy lately I just change them whenever I know they should be changed.

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? If I wear them to work once and then in the hamper.  Anywhere else I'll wear them at least twice.  Usually they get a little saggy in the butt if I wear them too much more.

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper? We wash them once a week.

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them? I wash her clothes with my delicates with the same detergent.

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? Clorox wipes

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was mainly curious about 3 and 4 and thought I would throw together a poll. 

I try to do one load every day.

every other week and if it's nice outside, more often because I love to hang my sheets to dry on our clothesline (it smells so good!).

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper?

2 times about.

two or three times. I wash them regardless how many time we have used them once a week. Again, I hang themoutside to dry and love the smell of it!

nope, I do all our laundry together, just seperatly by colors.

Magic Eraser too. and bleach, I am obsessed with bleach.

• 1. How often do you do laundry? Every week, about 3-4 loads.

2. How often do you change your sheets? Every other week, sometimes three weeks. L's sheets get changed every week.

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? Maybe 2 - 3 times, depending where I wear them and how long I wear them.

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper? Change them weekly.

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them? Usually separate because L has his own hamper, but sometimes they get mixed together and I separate when I fold.

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? Mr. Clean magic eraser! It's awesome! (Clorox wipes are a close second).

• 1. How often do you do laundry? I usually split it between 1-2 days a week I do all the laundry. Around 4-5 loads (whites, color, darks, jeans and linens). Excluding DH's work uniforms since those go to the laundry mat.

2. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? I usually wear jeans once but if I run to the store quickly to do groceries or something I may throw on a pair of worn jeans already to avoid using my fresh clean, fitted jeans. :)

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper? DH and I have our own towels but usually 1 for every week. I'm anal about hanging it completely open to air dry though or I will toss it in the wash.

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them? N/A

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? Clorox spray and clorox toilet bowl cleaner

• imageMariM:
    1. Cleaning ladies do it when they come (they come every other Monday). 2. I change sheets on Saturday mornings. 3. Jeans depend on where I wore them. Sometimes it will be once before they go in the basket & sometimes 3. 4. Towels get changed with sheets on Saturday mornings 5. Nadia's clothes & ours are washed in different loads. 6. Chlorox wipes- I'm seriously obsessed.

This exactly for us! Except my cleaning lady is my DH! LOL. He does the laundry because he doesn't like anyone else to touch his clothes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:

I was mainly curious about 3 and 4 and thought I would throw together a poll. 

1. How often do you do laundry? every week - if i could i would do it every day because we have that much laundry!

2. How often do you change your sheets? once a week or week and a half

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? 3x

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper? i change our towels every 4 days or so, hence why we have so much laundry

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them? still seperate it

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? anything with oxy clean - its my vice!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  

I do it about twice a week.  I have 5-6 loads total for the week.

Once a week is what I prefer.

2-3 times.  It depends if I wore them for the whole day or for just a few hours.

I use my bath towels for the week.  I hang them up so they dry completely.  I figure it was clean water when I dried.   :)

I wash all of our clothes together now.  I've been doing that since about 7 months or so.  I use Publix F&C detergent on our regular clothes. 

DH's work clothes get washed separately with Tide's F&C because the enzymes help with his sweat!  Blech.

I don't have just one!  Vinegar, Oxyclean, GSE to disinfect the washer, Borax, and Arm and Hammer Essentials Window Cleaner. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. How often do you do laundry?  Every 1 or 2 weeks - most of DH's work clothes are dry-clean only so I just wait until we have a full load.

2. How often do you change your sheets?  Once a month. 

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper?  It depends - casual jeans maybe every time I do laundry.  Going out jeans - once in a while depending on where I wore them to - I hate when my nice jeans get worn out.

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper?  About 5 days.

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them?  Hadn't really thought of this.  I figure I'd do it all together if I don't have that many loads. 

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product?  I actually HATE cleaning.  I'm very organized and will organize things around the house so that everything is in its place.  But, I hate cleaning.  DH is the one that buys the cleaning products and pretty much shows me how to clean.  I know it's sad, but my mom totally spoiled me and did all the cleaning/laundry when I was growing up.

• 1) We do laundry once a week

2) Every other week

3) Two or three times before washing.  As Leanna posted, I hate having to break them back in.

4) Three times

5) Yes.  We all have separate hampers but when it's time to do laundry I separate the clothes into colors and whites combining everyone's clothing.  It would make it easier to fold and put away if I washed them separately...hmmm, may try that. 

6) Gain - love the scent and the colors don't fade. 

• 1. How often do you do laundry? Every weekend. Usually about 3 loads.2. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week. I clean the duvet cover ever month. 3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper?Depends. Usually 3 or so times. 4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper?FI once. He refuses to use it again. I use the same towel at least twice. 5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them?I'll get back to you on this one :) But I'm sure I'll do the laundry separate.  6. Whats your favorite cleaning product?Febreeze! If that counts? 
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. How often do you do laundry? Usually once a week

2. How often do you change your sheets? I aim for every other week

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? Twice

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper? I use it for about a week at most. Any longer and it gets funky smelling

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them? Sometimes I throw his in with mine or vice versa

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? Fabuloso....love the smell of the purple one!

• 1. How often do you do laundry? DH is the main laundry person and he does it every Saturday. Sometimes I help.

2. How often do you change your sheets? We wash our sheets every Sunday.

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? 2, maybe 3 depending on how long I wore them

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper? 4 or 5 days

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them? I wash Quinn's clothes so I do all of his stuff together -- it's easier

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? Chlorox Anywhere Hard Surface Disinfecting Spray

• 1. How often do you do laundry?  Once a week (usually over the weekend).  I do several loads (sheets, towels, clothes, underwear/socks)

2. How often do you change your sheets?  Every 2 wks

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper?  Honestly, prob 3-4 (maybe more)

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper?  Changed once a week, on Saturdays.  If they start getting stinky before, of course I'll change prior to Sat.

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them?  N/A, but prob would

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product?  Clorox Anywhere

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1- twice a week, if my hubby is lucky

2- every other week unless the baby"blesses us" that thing seems to aim everywhere

3-2-3

4- week

5- nope

6- bar keeper's friend

• 1. How often do you do laundry?  Once a week (usually on the day I work from home; prob about 3-4 loads). 

2. How often do you change your sheets?  Every 2 weeks

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper?  Twice, unless I wear them to a bar or somewhere smokey, then just once.

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper?  A week; DH and I each have our own.

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them?  Separate

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product?  Right now I just use Dreft for everything - just to simplify laundry duty and shopping.  I used to use Wisk (with lavender/vanilla scent).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  When the laundry basket is full.

2.  Whenever I remember that it's been a while.

3.  As many times as I can get away with.

4.  Umm.... a week, maybe?

5.  No kids yet, but I do my parents laundry with mine.

6.  409 or Fantastik

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1.) I do laundry once a week usually on Thursday when the cleaning lady comes. I do all of it usually 5 loads.

2.) Every 2 weeks usually the cleaning lady changes them.

3.) I wear them a few times unless I'm outside sweating in them and then I immediately wash them but I hate how they feel when they come out of the dryer and are all tight.

4.) We each have all own seperate towels but If I had to use the hubby I don't care. We wash them once a week.

5.) Since I don't actually have a child yet when he is born we will see

6.) I hate cleaning with a passion and am so glad that we have a cleaning lady. I don't know if I can ever go back and not have one but I absolutely love Mr. Clean's magic eraser. 

• 1. How often do you do laundry? Every 2 weeks

2. How often do you change your sheets? 1-2 a month

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? Probably about 5 times. I think I wear my jeans until they really start feeling loose

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper? Between 1-2 weeks

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them? Her clothes get washed with ours

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? Purex 3-in-1 for laundry. I love it!

• 1. How often do you do laundry? twice/week

2. How often do you change your sheets? every 2-3 weeks

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? <5 or if they get too loose

4. How many times will you use a towel before putting it in the hamper? we change them about twice/week

5. Do you wash your child's laundry with yours or do you still separate them? wash all of his clothes, towels and bed sheets seperately with All dye-free

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product? Clorox Wipes, Windex Antibacterial and Febreeze

~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 1. How often do you do laundry?

NOW=everyday...its actually easier, than letting it pile up

previous=I had a bad habit of letting it pile up, so my new years resolution with my cleaning lady is to DO a LOAD every day, then there isn't any when she comes...lol*if there is she does it

2. How often do you change your sheets? Every week

3. How many times will you wear the same jeans before putting them in the hamper? depends, where I wore them, if they got dirty/sweat etc. to work max 4 x since I ONLY sit at a desk.

I have been washing them at least evry 4th day or so. MAX 1x a week

used to do separate, now together

6. Whats your favorite cleaning product?...OH I dont have just one either, but BLEACH, AMMONIA, FABULOSO (the purple one)

can't yuo just smell it now...lingering?

lol

Nicole MOM 2 MARIO & NICOLAS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"