TTC after 35

anyone here this morning?

Of course my boss is off site today...and I have all day to bump!  Not to mention (again) that I leave for vacay tomorrow, so working today was pretty much going to be non-existent anyway!  LOL!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: anyone here this morning?

• You already know this but....I'm here!!!  I am currently making hummingbird nectar and then I'm going to week my yard.  I will also probably go for a walk later. 

My life is sooooo rough! Wink

• hummingbird nectar?  I always thought it was colored sugar water.  LOL!  Enjoy your day!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well the homemade stuff is just sugar water no red food coloring. They (people on the internet) call it nectar.  *shrug*  I get more action from hummingbirds with the homemade stuff than I ever did with the store bought stuff.   They love it!
  • Sloooow day at work, so I'll be here on and off. I had hoped it would be busy to make today go by faster. Oh well....
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"