Blended Families

AllyandPat

Why are you on bedrest? Is all okay with baby? I just read it in Lucky's post, and didn't want to take away from her blog awesomeness and hyjack the post with this.. lol.
Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."

Re: AllyandPat

• LOL I had a fun trip to L&D on Monday afternoon. Had contractions where I got several shots to stop them. It actually all started with a headache from hell. I had my DD early so we wanna make sure this baby doesn't come too early too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Chrissy you can hijack my posts!  I'm not a hijack nazi :)

Ally, take it easy!  No babies too early!! 

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Loading the player...
  • Our goal is at least 5 more weeks of baking!
  • ohmygoodness! Well I'm sorry you are stuck on bedrest, but keep that baby cookin! She still has some weeks to go ;-)

Man, if you have your baby before me, I'm going to have serious baby envy. lol.

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • I hope all goes well! I don't even know what I would do if I was stuck on bedrest. Soap operas can only get you so far. Hopefully some of the other boards will have some action to keep you busy! Wink

• Keep baking, baby!!!
  • I decided one of those memberships to netflix is needed today.... also I crocheted half a baby blanket yesterday.... lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"