Alabama Babies

I've got baby fever, bad.

I never thought I would want to get pg again so soon. Especially not after the morning sickness, backaches and general discomfort of pregnancy!

But I see all these cute little baby photos, and now that K is running around it makes me miss those "little baby" days. I also see her playing with the sitter's son (who is a year older) and it makes me wish she had a sibling close in age that she could play with all the time.

I still don't want to get pg until K is at least 2, but I'm definitely rethinking our original strategy of spacing them 4 years apart!

Do these waves of baby fever go away?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: I've got baby fever, bad.

• I know exactly how you feel.... Sydney is now almost 15 months and Abby is 3 1/2... I love that they are close in age, but as I'm cleaning out all of Sydney's things (because we 'say' we are done) I'm really sad to think of no more baby babies :( Apparently some people are very certain when they're done, but I'm not there yet..
  • Come spend a few nights at my house - your baby fever will be cured with a few sleepless nights = )
  • Loading the player...
  • I know what you mean. It seems as though everyone around me is getting preggers again. We have 7 just in our Bible Study group! (and that doesn't include the ones who just had little ones as well).

Some days I can't wait to have another. However, then I look at how much she wears me out now and how much I would like for us do acheive before having #2 and it makes things a little better;)

• that would be achieve--I do know my i before e rule!
  • It comes and goes but I am definitly bitten! Lol! I wish I could say it gets better but it didn't for me!
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Alright, I'll admit it: I even have it too!  There are just so many super cute babies...I look at how *big* M is now {I feel like he's such a big boy already at almost 15-months!} and I miss those infant days already.

But I have to meet Prince Charming, get engaged, and get married first...so it will be long down the road!

• It comes and goes for me, I do miss being pregnant (especially this time of year, since I was pg this time last year), and some days I'm perfectly content.  If I were to tell DH I wanted to get pg, he would probably have me committed.  But, it's different for men, I believe.
  • I definitely have it too.  Of course, we are planning to TTC #2 in the next couple of months, because I don't want them too far apart in age.  Am I nervous? Heck yes!!!

My only fear is that I am going to feel like this again when the next one is older.  We say we only want two, but if I have this baby fever again I am afraid I will want more!  I think it will be easier when I get to the point/age when not so many of my friends are pregnant and have newborns.

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • well if it helps, I am absolutely scared out of my mind...  Maybe it's because I feel guilty that Avery is behind in a few areas - and of course, as a mother, I take blame for that.  Maybe it's that I already feel like there are not enough hours in a day already, and how can I possibly fit in the time and attention I need to give to TWO babies? 

Don't get me wrong.  I am excited but I'm really more nervous and scared right now than excited.  

And plus - I can go into detail about what stomach bile tastes like if that will help get off the baby train???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"