Baby Showers
Options

Baby shower in Tucson, AZ need advice!

I am in Tucson, AZ and i need to come up with a place to have my shower. It cant be at my hosue cause it's too small, my mothers house is too far away, as is my inlaws home. I thought maybe a park but during the time of my shower it can be really hot or rainy cause of monsoon season. Are any of you in Tucson? Can you help me think of a place to have my shower? Thank you so much!!!!

Re: Baby shower in Tucson, AZ need advice!

• Options
    You might try the Tucson local board.  Often times, if you attend a place of worship, they will have a room you could use.  You could also consider restaurants with banquet rooms and local clubs (Elks, VFW, etc.)
  • Options
    Try to think of any friends that live in condos, apartments, communities, etc. that have clubhouses. Churches may be able to help you out too, if you're a member. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HI! I lived in Tucson for 3 years.. went to the u of a... I actually threw a shower for a friend when I was living there.. we had it in the park.. it was around this time of year. But if it is during monsoon that is really hit or miss :( How about at one of the resorts up in the foothills like lowes ventana or la paloma??? The viscount on broadway or the marriot near the u of a?? You could always have it in a nice resturant... I am sorry i dont have any other ideas for you :(
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    While I was on vacation there in January, my MIL and I had tea here. It was nice and there was a baby shower being held while we were there. Fun, cute, air conditioned, plenty of parking, food was good, service was good (even though my MIL was an @ss to the server).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"