Michigan Babies

Birthing Classes

Has anyone signed up for birthing classes?  I'm not sure if we should sign up, any suggestions?

Re: Birthing Classes

• We took them through EPO. I didn't think it would be worth it, but I did learn some things, and it was beneficial for my husband. He still talks about what he learned. I am glad we took them and would recommend them. 

• We were thinking about taking them through EPO also, which class did you take? 

• Loading the player...
  • We took through EPO.  They were ok.  I found it irritating that when 95% if the class said they were having an epidural, the instructor preached a lot about the cons and how everyone should try it without. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We took our classes with EPO too.  We took the 3 Saturday classes.  I found alot of the teachings helpful.  It was fun to mingle with other first time parents and discuss simularitites with our pregnancies.  I think it is worth you checking it out!
  • We did the one day.  It was just ok.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Our friends had to miss the scheduled class due to a death in the family.  They decided not to reschedule and didn't miss it at all (they delivered a few weeks ago at Ingham).  We are going to take ours through the Greenhouse Birthing Center (where we plan to deliver). 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are starting ours Greenhouse Birthing Center in April !! I am excited!
  • I'm also taking mine at Greenhouse, the Empowered Childbirth series and we will deliver at Sparrow. I start the classes in July. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"