Health & Exercise
Options

Any advice for a cretive new business/fitness center name?

I live in Bellingham, Washington and am 23 weeks along.... during my pregnancy, I have decided to get my personal training certification (which I just did!) then further my education by specializing in perinatal fitness and nutrition.  I am looking to open a small fitness/nutrition center for moms and moms-to-be in town, since there isn't one at all.  If you check out www.bellybliss.org, it will be similar to that but smaller and not as vast with services (I wish!).  Mine will cater to expecting and post-natal moms and focus on nutrition and fitness education.  I am at a road block with names for my business....any help???  I have thought of having "maternal" in the name, "fitness & education center"..... but I also want something catchy, creative or unique in it.  Any suggestions from my fellow soon-to-be moms?  Thanks!!  Haley

Re: Any advice for a cretive new business/fitness center name?

• Options
    You shouldn't limit it to only maternity clientelle...not enough business....try aiming more towards 'mommies'...everyone is a mom...and every mom wants to lose weight
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"