Northern California Babies

Vent, construction is sucky

I have a baby who has barely napped at all today, amazingly, not losing her mind and trying to go to bed for the night. I Keep telling them to stop working and they keep doing more, and waking her up. I'm abaout to blow my stack. I know they are trying to do this for us to be done with it but there is only so much a little one can take. If they had gotten here before 10:30 today maybe they would have been able to put in  that LAST piece of tile. Sorry you cannot get your arse out of bed in the morning but I have a child to think about too. come back tomorrow and do it then. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vent, construction is sucky

• So sorry!

I am dreading this very thing.  We are really thinking about putting a second story on the house and the contractors disturbing the babe are my biggest concern.

Hope tomorrow is better!

• They finished the tiles thankfully. They will be back on Monday when I am at work. The nanny handles this better than I do, she napped great yesterday for some reason. 

I hope it works out okay for you, maybe she can spend the days at a friend's or relative's home during that time.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"