Single Parents
Options

NSPR - Pittsburgh Embarassment

Anyone that follows sports will know that the Steelers are not having the most awesome off season with all of the douchbaggery going on.  It is a huge embarassment for the city and everyone is pretty upset.

Anyways, I just saw on the news that rapper, Eminem, has a new song coming out and he talks about Ben's little "sexual harassment" escapade.  He says, " I'd rather turn this club into a bar room brawl. Get as rowdy as Roethlisberger in a bathroom stall."  You know you've hit celeb status when Eminem starts rapping about you. hahahahaha.

Re: NSPR - Pittsburgh Embarassment

• Options

It sucks that you've got the Pens, who made it to Cup championship territory with the Wings two years running (and beat their a$$es on Detroit ice, sweet karmic victory after the year prior), and are in the playoffs this season, and Crosby and Fleury both participating in the winter Olympics just a few months ago, and that's what the world is focusing on with your city :(

Then again, for the first 40+ years of the franchise the New Orleans Saints were a big honking joke, so I kind of know the feeling...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"