North Carolina Babies

Another ? about pediatricians

I am also looking for a pediatrician, only I need one in Charlotte.  Would like them to be affiliaed with Presbyterian.  No Carolinas medical.  Had a very bad experience with our last ped. She wasn't there, so we saw the Physican's assistant.  First she got mad at me b/c we were two months behind on shots, looked down on me the wohle time like we weren't going to be able to pay, then told me I needed to stop nursing my son.  I found another couple in the lobby who told me that she told them to stop nursing their 6 month old.  Did this "B" not learn anything in school?  Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance!!

Mommy to Jordyn Michelle ae 9.

Re: Another ? about pediatricians

• What part of Charlotte? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We go to Dr. Snitz, over off Randolph Road.  He is not affiliated with any hospital that I know of.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to Dr Zurawich at Gilead Road Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. They are associated with Presbyterian Huntersville. They're at exit 23 off 77. She supports me BF (still am) and I didn't start solids until 6 months old. . .no problems here, either (so will push you to start them earlier. We've been very happy with her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live near Eastland mall, but I do not mind driving wherever.  My old job used to take me all the way into Mooresville, and my hubby works in Gastonia. 

Mommy to Jordyn Michelle age 9.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"