Pennsylvania Babies

Baby Food Jars

Hi Girls-

I don't know if any of you use glass baby food jars, but I am in need of empty ones. We are doing an Earth Day Project here at school on May 14th and we have about half of what we need for the whole school to participate. If you wouldn't mind collecting them and letting me know, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance. Janelle

Re: Baby Food Jars

• does it matter which size? I have stage 2 (the normal size ones) but also have some stage 3 ones I can save for you. How many more do you need? Do you also need the lids saved or just the jars?
  • I could save some small ones for you. (Stage 1)

• Loading the player...
  • Either size is fine..the Earth Day event is May 14th. I have a lady on craigslist saving for me, but she thinks she can get me about 50 or so...so I will take all that I can get.

Can you pm me and let me know where you live or where I can meet you to get them? 

• I PM'd you. I should have at least 20 by then but there's no telling. Jack has been a little odd on the food intake lately now that he's eating "real" food too he's not into eating the baby food all the time.
  • I have a bunch I can bag up. I was going to use them to put candy in as a favor for Hannah's 1st birthday, but I started think about it and how dangerous it would be with kids running around with glass bottles (breaking them). Where can I drop them off at?  I work downtown Harrisburg.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live right outside of Harrisburg. I am more than willing to come pick them up or meet you somewhere to get them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"