JerseyMomma — The Bump
Secondary IF

JerseyMomma

Just wanted to check to see how the stimulation phase was going for you. I am on Day 5 of stims and waiting for my E2 number from today's follie check.

 Wishing you all the best

Re: JerseyMomma

  • Hey!

    Thanks for checking.  Tonight will be my third night on stims.  I went in for a check this morning because I am usually a quick responder.  Still waiting to hear back about my levels and what my meds will be for tonight.  As of right now we have a tentative ER date of next wed.

    How about you- do you know when your retrieval will be?

    Are you on gonal-f??  I am and have been getting the worst headahes last night and this morning :(

    Wishing you the best of luck!!!  Keep me updated!

  • I am now on 150 Follistim and 1 menupor. I dont have too many side effects but i think they might be lowering my dose again tonight.

    No word yet on tentative ER but i assume it will be early next week.

  • Loading the player...
  • Have you decided on how many to transfer. We keep debating between 1 or 2.
  • No I keep going back and forth between 1 and 2 as well.  I think we might just wait and see the quality and then decide. 

    I'm still waiting for the call but am hoping they lower my dose for tonight.  I was on 225 gonal-f and still am having headaches.  I'm hoping that the next week goes by quickly.

    Best of luck to you!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards