Secondary IF

Could use some opinions..POAS

Hi Ladies, I just posted this on 3TC but thought I would give this a whirl hear too:

A few days ago I POAS with a digitial test I did 12dpo with a BFP.  I had a booster shot given to me last Monday (4/19) cause my progesterone was low so I was attributing the BFP to the booster (Ovidrel) shot left over in my system...

Soo..yesterday I proceed to take a $ tree test and I got a BFN...so I guess I proved myself correct...But of course I coudlnt' wait it out till Beta on friday and took another FRER test today and got this...the line is so faint i can't even tell if its a real one..please help!!

Re: Could use some opinions..POAS

• I can't see the picture.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dude, that's a pretty darn clear line. CONGRATS!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Very clear and very definite that your trigger is gone!!

Congrats!!! 

• Was it a booster or a trigger?  I had a HCG booster that gave me a false BFP.  If it has been 12 days, I'd say congrats.  Otherwise, save yourself my fate and wait for the beta.
  • I definitely see the line!!!  Congrats :))
  • I see the line, congrats!! Can't wait to see your results on Friday!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • There is a definite line.  Congrats!  Praying for high beta numbers for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • I see the line very clearly...congrats
  • Didnt even have to squint, that line is definitely there :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know anything about Ovidrel, but that's definitely a line! Good luck to you on Friday!!
  • You are pregnant! Congrats!!
  • JMayJMay member

Oh, what I'd do to see a line like that!  Congratulations - no doubt in my book!!!  Big Smile

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • I take a booster and it's usually gone 7 days later.  If you think your booster was gone in about 7 days, and it's been 9 days, you're pregnant!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Thanks ladies..still not getting my hopes up too much since I've seen some posters saying that 12-14 days past trigger the HCG can still be in your system.  Maybe yesterdays $ tree HPT was a fluke BFN and I still have the shot left in me.  Will test again tomorrow and then Beta on friday..Here's praying AF stays far away!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"