North Carolina Babies

Pediatricians

Does anyone have one they would recommend?  My OB told me I need to start looking for one now that I'm 34 weeks pregnant.  Being new to the area, I do not really know anyone to ask beside you guys!  I live in Raleigh, but I am willing to travel in the surrounding area if anyone has a great suggestion! Thanks! :)

Re: Pediatricians

• I use Cary Pediatrics and have no complaints.  I don't jump up and down for joy, but I have no complaints at all!  They have several offices in the area, I'm not sure if they have one in Raleigh or not.  I know a lot of people use Jeffers and Mann, and I believe they do have an office in Raleigh.  GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live in N. Raleigh and use Oberlin Road Pediatrics. I LOVE them. I mainly use Dr. Stewart but I've seen several others when she hasn't been available and we needed to go in for a unscheduled appt. They have great hours and their staff is really nice. www.oberlinroadpediatrics.com
  • Loading the player...
  • I along with a few other girls on the board go to White Oak Peds in Raleigh...the white building right next to Rex Hospital! We see Dr. Kelly and have been very happy with her and the otehr dr. we have seen for sick visits. THey are a medium sized practice and I rarely have to wait at all...sometimes I get taken back and seen early!!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We go to Wake Forest Peds and really like it! They also have an office in Knightdale.

www.wakeforestpediatrics.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"