TTC after 35
Options

stark white...

is what I saw this morning after I POAS.  I couldn't believe it...I 'felt' this was going to be it; we did everything 'right'!  I guess the only up side right now is that we leave for Aruba on Friday and I'll be getting plowed while floating in the lazy river pool!  And that doesn't even bring a smile to face right now.  UGH! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: stark white...

• Options
    Aw, Rach. I'm sorry. I wish I had something to say that would make you feel better. Get some rest on your vacation and enjoy a break from TTC. Have some cocktails!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Definitely live it up on your vacation - I'm sure it'll be a nice distraction for you. I know that my last vacation in September was - and wound up giving me a natural BFP to boot! Best of luck next cycle!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sucks, I'm so sorry. Please have multiple beverages as you float around in the sun!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options

I'm sorry, that sucks.  The stark white is so harsh. . .

Have a great time on your vacation, indulge and have fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am really sorry =(  Have a wonderful time in Aruba!!  I hope you feel better when you get there.
  • Options
    Oh, no!  I'm sorry.  But you have a wonderful vacation to help take your mind off of things....have a great time!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Bummer!!! I'm sorry to hear that. Have a great trip, though, and use it as a time to recharge. You'll need the energy for when you do all that BDing next cycle! Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but it's not over til AF shows!
  • Options

imagestever:
    I'm sorry, but it's not over til AF shows!

I agree oh and have fun on your trip!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options

Oh Rach...so sorry to hear...that sucks! I felt that we did everything "right" this past cycle too...

I hope that when you wake up on Friday, you will be so excited to be getting on that plane! Come back with some great stories and a great tan...and wave hello to my former home for me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"