Secondary IF
Options

Holy &*(&(, I think I am ovulating on my own!

We have our first appointment to try for baby 3 on Friday with a new RE (we moved to a new state so we had to find a new doctor).  I've been off the pill since December, but my 'cycles' are normally annovulatory and range from 45-90 days long.  It's been that way my whole life and I have been diagnosed with PCOS.

Anyway, today I was having some cramping and took an OPK test and it was positive.  I'm in SHOCK.  I know it could be  fluke because sometimes my body will try to ovulate and then never do it, but this cramping is exacly how I felt when on Clomid and Femara.

DH and I only have tonight to try because he leaves tomorrow for the week - but I would be so thrilled if my body actually drops an egg at a reasonable time.  I'm only on CD16!!

Re: Holy &*(&(, I think I am ovulating on my own!

• Options

YAY!!! Have you taken an OPK this cycle besides this one?

Not trying to stir anything, but that was why I took a HPT with this unexpected blessing! I wanted to see if I was going to O, and for like 2 days in a row, the OPK was positive... very random for me, so since I like to pee on things I took an HPT, and lo and behold!

Good luck with the New RE!! This is exciting!

• Options
    imagefirsttogo:

YAY!!! Have you taken an OPK this cycle besides this one?

Not trying to stir anything, but that was why I took a HPT with this unexpected blessing! I wanted to see if I was going to O, and for like 2 days in a row, the OPK was positive... very random for me, so since I like to pee on things I took an HPT, and lo and behold!

Good luck with the New RE!! This is exciting!

:-)  I have taken the OPKs every day for about 4 days now......this is my first positive.  And given my low temps (I chart), I'm pretty sure I am not pregnant :-)..

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

woo hoo!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well either way this is an excellent sign!!! Yay !!!!
  • Options
    That is great!  Lots of luck to you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    And........never mind, I knew it was too good to be true...............:-(.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"