Orange County Babies

Hey ladies, any ideas?

I just went to book my son's 1st bday party at H.B central park and all the good days in August are booked! I truly thought I was ahead of the game, guess not.

Anyway, I'm looking for a park with a sheltered picnic area to have his bday. We just bought our home about a year ago in the Newport area so I'm not sure about parks over here. I have lived in HB my whole life but this is my first baby so I never really thought about parks before. I know Irvine Park is cool but it seems a bit to major for the 1st bday.

I'm looking in HB or NB or any place great. Please let me know if you know of any good spots.

TIA!!!!!!!!

Re: Hey ladies, any ideas?

• Not sure where you are in NB but I think Arroyo is a great park (sort of tucked away off Bison and MacArthur). Good picnic tables, playground and huge field to run around. Otherwise, I also like Bonita Creek (off University and Jamboree) or the Eastbluff park on Eastbluff/Vista del Oro or Newport Ridge Park in Newport Coast.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will check those out. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • My son's bday is on September.  I thought that it was too early to book for his b-dary party.  I can't believe they are book already.  Did you try any other parks in HB?  I live there, but I am new in the HB area.

• None that I really liked. Central park had 1 Sunday opened so I just took it. Let me know if you find a good spot.  You could try Irvine Park, it's a great place but for what I wanted in the bday party it just didn't work for us.

GL

• I have had 2nd and 3rd bdays for my son at the Edison Community Park in HB.  It cost $50 for HB residents to rent out the sheltered picnic tables (4) for the whole day.

Here's the site info:

https://www.stockteam.com/edison_park.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"