Orange County Babies

Mom's workshop follow-up

just to give you an update...christine bentley e-mailed some information and so did Erin Tukua (sp?). Misslb is checking with Erin Tukua if we can post her info here...maybe we can do a poll once we have all the specifics from both photographers and decide which one to go with.

Re: Mom's workshop follow-up

• Are you talking about the email that I sent you?  If so, I'm sure Erin would okay with us posting the info she emailed. 
  • I was just going to wait until I heard back from Erin.  She wasnt quite sure when and how much she was going to charge.  The conversation I had with her, she was still "ballparking" if you will.  I wanted to give her a chance to get her ducks in a row and then post the options.  May is just around the corner and she said that she would get back to me when she comes up with some available dates.  Then we can decide based on price and availability, sound reasonable?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemisslb02:
    I was just going to wait until I heard back from Erin.  She wasnt quite sure when and how much she was going to charge.  The conversation I had with her, she was still "ballparking" if you will.  I wanted to give her a chance to get her ducks in a row and then post the options.  May is just around the corner and she said that she would get back to me when she comes up with some available dates.  Then we can decide based on price and availability, sound reasonable?

Sounds good to me.  Big Smile

I emailed Erin too, and I forwarded Erin's email to LittleCorazon since she had contacted the first photographer, and we could compare the two workshops.  I was confused, ha.

Date and price sound like a fine criteria to choose which workshop we use.  The only date in May that I can't do is Sat May 22, so hopefully we don't pick that day.  Just sayin' Wink

• I've done the workshop with Christine and she is phenomenal!! My work has improved 100%!! I do love love love Erin Tukuas work and would be interested in hearing more about that workshop if room/space allows.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"