Texas Babies
Options

Anyone looking for a great family dog(s)??

I'm giving away Jaws!!! haha- not! Just kidding... though I shouldn't kid about something like that... most of you know how I feel about animal ownership!

---- 

I hate hate hate to post something like this... it goes against everything I believe. (An animal is a huge responsibility- and a responsibility for life.)
BUT I thought I would attempt to help a neighbor out. He is getting a divorce, travels a lot, and his dogs are not getting the attention they deserve. 
He has a golden retriever and a chocolate lab. I'm assuming he wants them to stay together. They are sweet sweet, so good with kids, and very well-behaved. Truly great dogs. They play so well with my lab, and I let them run around my yard with my 17 month old without a worry. I would take them myself, but we have our fill. 

I want to say they are around 5 years old.. well past the puppy-madness stage. Just really great dogs. The golden is a bigger golden, male, and neutered. The choc. lab is smaller, fixed female and more submissive. They are both as sweet and fun as can be. If anyone is looking for some furry family members, please PM me and I will put you in touch with the owner. (please let me know in this post if you sent me a PM, so I will know to check)

It breaks my heart to make a post like this; I know our shelters are full of animals dumped bc of this exact situation.. but like I said, these are remarkable dogs and if anyone is considering adopting a bigger family dog(s), please consider them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone looking for a great family dog(s)??

• Options
    awwww..... the Golden sounds like our Max!  Unfortunately three is too many snuggle pups for us. =(
  • Options

We have been thinking of taking in an older dog to give our dog a buddy but an wary of just taking in any old dog.

But two would be too many. I hate hate hate to split up doggies, but really can only consider one. Can you email me some info?

sarahstrunk@yahoo.com

Thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sarah- I just emailed you :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"