TTC after 35

Quick Update - warning preg ticker

Hi Ladies!  I miss you guys!  Anyway, went to my OB today.  I was so happy because she recognized me and I have only seen her once (during my M/C) so I thought that was a good sign.  She was very gracious about seeing me so early and totally understood wanting to get betas done.  The office's standard is to see people for the first time at 6 weeks.  She also did a quick pelvic (not a pap), listened to everything and checked out my nodes.  I was glad they had made time for the exam, because I thought I was already getting a yeast infection Sad  I have a very minor one and she said pro-biotics will probably knock it back.  I was happy that I don't need to take the harsh stuff yet.

Anyway got my first blood draw and second is Thursday.  She said they would call by Friday afternoon with the results.  Fingers crossed they are high enough and doubling, but not so high as to indicate a litter Stick out tongue Will let you know.  I hope you all can join me on first tri soon!

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Re: Quick Update - warning preg ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"