South Florida Babies
Options

Either someone is eating boiled egg or passed gas!

OMG it stinks over here!  At first I thought it was gas, but it is lingering on way too long... and I think I'm going to barf!

Sorry for TMI - but this is disgusting!  What to do?

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Either someone is eating boiled egg or passed gas!

• Options
    Get up and take a walk. That is what I would do. Lysol? Anyone have any around you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LOL, I actually craved hard-boiled eggs a lot in the beginning so the smell wouldn't bother me.  Maybe someone is passing gas - ewwww!

Try stepping outside for some fresh air and definitely get some odor neutralizer spray - nothing with too much fragrance or the odors will mix and make your nausea worse.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hahaha omg you just cracked me up. Definitely keep lysol in your desk and purposely spray it. Hopefully someone will get a clue.
  • Options
    YUCK lol. I was sooooooooooo sensitive to smell during my 1st trimester. Things that never used to bother me, like my dogs' food, would make me gag. And things that would smell bad normally smelled 10 times worse. So I can only imagine what you are experiencing lol. Do you have hand sanitizer? Whenever I'm out in public and something smells really bad, I put a huge dollop of hand sanitizer on my hands and smell it to clear the bad smell away.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

YUCK!

definitely get out of there! go for a walk.  I agree with Jen and the hand sanitizer thing, I always have it with me.  Or those little wipes you get at restaurants.  

image image

• Options

ha ha!!!! my boss the other day was going to the "thrown" to do this thing (we know this bc he takes a magazine) well i guess it was a "cigar at the end of the lips" (i know its disgusting but the best way to explain it) and farted has he passed the receptionist!!!! when she told me i couldn't stop laughing, and it was LOUD & DEADLY!!!! HA HA HA

I def have lysol and glade plug ins in my office. 

• Options
    imagechunky777:

ha ha!!!! my boss the other day was going to the "thrown" to do this thing (we know this bc he takes a magazine) well i guess it was a "cigar at the end of the lips" (i know its disgusting but the best way to explain it) and farted has he passed the receptionist!!!! when she told me i couldn't stop laughing, and it was LOUD & DEADLY!!!! HA HA HA

I def have lysol and glade plug ins in my office. 

OMG How embarrassing for him!  LMAO

Well, the smell is gone now... thank God!  I think I'll def need to invest in Lysol bottle for the office.  I have Clorex wipes for cleaning down... but now I need spreay to clean the air.  Good Lord!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ewwww.. gross. Glad its gone now..  I work with this one broker who always takes the WSJ to the bathroom and we all know what he's going to do.. Its gross, be discrete. :)

I'm the smelly one today, well atleast I'm making myself sick.  I used this sample michael kors perfume this morning smelled fine enough in the bottle.. On me.. Not so much.. I stink I tried washing my arms but I still smell like an old lady rolled around in flowers. YUCK..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"