Tennessee Babies
Options

Allergies...suck...

ever since moving here back in Jan... my allergies have gone haywire!!!
I couldn't take it.. I have been like sick for over a month now.
and just when I thought it could not get worse...
now every time I cough it feels like a cramp >.<

anyone else have allergy problems once moving here? and if so.. please tell me you got used to around 3 months of being here =] haha

p.s. insomnia sucks as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Allergies...suck...

• Options

I never had bad allergies til we moved here (I live on the western side of TN). Now I get them every year like clock work, they don't get better, but if you get a good allergy medicine and can predict when it'll usually hit, it's not too bad.

Hope you feel better!

• Options

Oh gee thanks! haha

Hopefully I will be able to predict it.. though what is around in Feb?!?! ha oh well =] 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed!  Allergies do suck!  I've heard that if you didn't have them prior to moving to TN then  you will....particularly middle TN!  In fact, I just found out that my previous perinatologist moved his family back to Ohio b/c his daughter's allergies were too bad here!  I started using a neti pot as an alternative to meds.
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with them but I have always lived in Middle TN.  Everyone I know that has moved here from another area is miserable during allergy season.  My husband never had a problem with allergies until he lived in China for a year.  He has had a problem with them ever since he has come back (about 10 years ago).  I think they have gotten slightly better over time though.
  • Options
    allergies DO suck....i've had them wreak havoc on me every spring & fall of my life, but it does help to get in front of it with some zyrtec, and stay on it until the cars stop turning green with pollen, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"