Baby Names

Girl name that goes w/ Cole

My son is Cole and we can not come up w/ a girl name!!! Names I like: Lila, Ella, Grace, Riley but I am totally open to any suggestions!! Our last name is long and starts w/ a W if that helps at all :) Thanks ladies. I can't sleep at night b/c of this!!!

Re: Girl name that goes w/ Cole

• I love Ella & Lila! 

Suggestions: Lily, Nora, Olivia, Abigail, Amelia, Lucy, Caroline, Maia, Jocelyn, Natalie, Gwyneth, Scarlett, Annalise, Eva, Jillian

• I really like Lila or Lilla!  I'm in a Fiona kinda mood today as well.  Classy yet you don't hear it all time.

I know what you mean, I seriously can't sleep at night either.  I have baby girl names running through my dreams!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Some that Nymbler suggested that I like:

Charlotte, Ava, Olivia, Grace, Molly, Abigail

Some other ideas:

Julia
    Lucy
    Lauren
    Hannah

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • I love the name Ella!
  • Lila is my favorite.  I also like Ella and Riley.
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • My friend has a little boy named Cole and his new baby sister is Kate. I like how they're both short & sweet names :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • I really, truly to not get the concept of sibling names having to match, it's not like pairing wine with a certain food or a sweater that goes with a skirt.

Use whatever name you prefer and don't overthink matching.  I like in order as you have listed them: Lila, Ella,. Grace and Riley

• imageJellyJam:

I really, truly to not get the concept of sibling names having to match, it's not like pairing wine with a certain food or a sweater that goes with a skirt.

Use whatever name you prefer and don't overthink matching.  I like in order as you have listed them: Lila, Ella,. Grace and Riley

She didn't say they needed to match.  They just need to sound good together. 
  • I love Grace. If it sounded good with our last name, I would definitely have it on the list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"