Connecticut Babies

Positionng Pads

I have some questions for everyone out there about positioning pads: Has anyone used them? Do you like them?  Which ones do you recommend?  I have gotten mixed reveiws from friends and am unsure if we should bother registering for one...Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated.  TIA.
Emilee-32, DH Rob-33, married 7-23-05, Miranda Crossing 7-8-10, waiting on our little Pierogi!

Re: Positionng Pads

• It's the pad that you put in the crib to make sure the baby is inclined while they sleep, it also has sides so the baby will not roll over while they are sleeping.

Emilee-32, DH Rob-33, married 7-23-05, Miranda Crossing 7-8-10, waiting on our little Pierogi!
  • Loading the player...
  • I think they're a waste of money.  A NB can't roll and once they begin to roll it's time to ditch the positioner.

If your LO needs to sleep on an incline I can see it coming in handy but I think they make other products to put your mattress at an incline.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks for the post...That seems to be the shared opinion of everyone that I have asked...One less thing to worry about getting!
  • I'm a little late, but I agree with PP.  Total waste of money.  If your LO needs to sleep on an incline, you don't have to buy anything at all, put pillows and blankets UNDER the mattress to incline it as much or as little as you need.  Works great when LO's have a cold too.  Help with the drainage.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"