North Carolina Babies

travel bed for toddler

We need to get something for Eli to sleep on when we're traveling and camping.  I was originally thinking about a blow up bed like this, but then I saw these cots, and thought they might work better, not having to blow them up and all.  Does anyone have either or have any suggestions? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: travel bed for toddler

• The girls have been sleeping on regular twin size air mattresses when we travel since they've been in toddler beds.  In fact, Jeremiah has slept on one a few times when we've traveled and he's done just fine.  We just didn't see the point in investing in a toddler blow up bed, when the regular twin size air mattresses would last so much longer.  In fact, DH and I have both had to use the mattresses and if we had gotten the toddler ones we wouldn't have been able too.  Another bonus is we can just use extra sheets we have at home, no special sheets.  
  • We have the aerobed for kids air bed and love it.  The raised sides help to keep DD from rolling out. She loved it and blew up within seconds.  I also toyed with the idea of the cot but after reading all the reviews of the kids aerobed on amazon I figured I would try it since everyone seemed to like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"