Secondary IF
Options

Need to hold my horses...

I had an IUI two weeks ago and they confirmed ovulation with the sonogram....I had my hopes up this morning when I still didn't get my period, but alas, the HPT is -. My usual LP is 12 days, so color me confused.

However, I have found that smut is good therapy for impatience. Historical smut to be specific. 

Hope everyone is doing well. 

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.

Re: Need to hold my horses...

• Options
    Good for you for holding your horses and just being optimistic with your historical smut ;)

I'll be sending good vibes your way!!!!
  • Options

imagesommerrayne:
    Good for you for holding your horses and just being optimistic with your historical smut ;)

thanks. Virginia Henley has a way with words. I mean, I am learning lots of viable important historical facts. (hehehe!)

One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageiowandfw:

imagesommerrayne:

thanks. Virginia Henley has a way with words. I mean, I am learning lots of viable important historical facts. (hehehe!)

Hey, sultry-historical-education might be somethign we all could benefit from! :)
  • Options
    imagesommerrayne:
    imageiowandfw:

imagesommerrayne:

Hey, sultry-historical-education might be somethign we all could benefit from! :)

that what my husband says.....

• Options

First of all, you clearly don't come around often enough anymore because I had no idea you had started IUI!!! I need all details surrounding this now so I can revel in your treatment! :)

When is your beta??

• Options
    imageMrsT1209:

First of all, you clearly don't come around often enough anymore because I had no idea you had started IUI!!! I need all details surrounding this now so I can revel in your treatment! :)

When is your beta??

My RE's  office does not do betas unless an HPT comes up +. 

I had clomid/Ovidril/IUI. The IUI was necessary as a post coital test tevealed that my CM "paralyzed" the sperm. 

The day after the IUI they had me come in for an ultrasound to confirm ovulations. It was interesting, there were three mature follicles going into it, and only one follicle ovulated. .

• Options

That's dumb. I don't like that plan. I want you to have a beta.

I'm glad to see your spirits so much higher than they were the last time we chatted. :)

I really hope this is it for you! 

Did insurance cover it?

• Options
    imageMrsT1209:

That's dumb. I don't like that plan. I want you to have a beta.It costs me $25 bucks (at the minimum) every time I walk through the door. I am cool with taking a $1 test for a week in a row to find out if it worked.

I'm glad to see your spirits so much higher than they were the last time we chatted. :)Figured I couldn't mope forever, though I do more than not.

I really hope this is it for you! 

Did insurance cover it? HAHAHAHAH. NO. They pay for diagnostics, not treatment. Heck, they didn't pay for the clomid. If I ever move to injectibles, I am screwed.

• Options

You got your Clomid at Target or Wal-Mart though, right? Please tell me you did.

I hear ya about screwed.  We're looking at injectibles/IUI or IVF as our next move.  And insurance doesn't pay a thing! 

• Options
    imageMrsT1209:

You got your Clomid at Target or Wal-Mart though, right? Please tell me you did.

I hear ya about screwed.  We're looking at injectibles/IUI or IVF as our next move.  And insurance doesn't pay a thing! 

Costco. Clomid- 13$ Ovidril $88.

IUI and sperm wash- $395.

• Options
    Holy cow.  A clomid/trigger/iui cycle at my clinic is $1600. 
  • Options

imageMrsT1209:
    Holy cow.  A clomid/trigger/iui cycle at my clinic is $1600. 

does that include ultrasounds and stuff? cause so far, i am just paying an office co pay (and will quit bitchhing about my insurance because they are paying for the ultrasounds.)

• Options
    It includes monitoring.  But when I went in for my CD3 b/w and u/s this cycle when we were supposed to start, that alone cost me $300.
  • Options

imageMrsT1209:
    It includes monitoring.  But when I went in for my CD3 b/w and u/s this cycle when we were supposed to start, that alone cost me $300.

I guess my RE's office is billing it as diagnosis.....this post makes me think I should just quit complaining about my IF insurance coverage. I wouldn't be able to afford another round...

• Options
    I'm so jealous.  The insurance company won't even accept testing codes from the RE because it's the RE and not my OB/GYN. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"