Detroit Babies
Options

Recs needed for a foot doctor/surgeon (updated, I found a dr)

I know this is a reach, but I am feeling overwhelmed as I search our insurance website for a doctor.  I have had a piece of glass in my foot for way too long.  I finally went to urgent care for it this weekend.  The doctor couldn't get the glass out, even after making a fairly deep incision.  So I still have glass in my foot and 4 stiches on top of it.

I have been to nervous to deal with it and now I know why.  The urgent care doctor seemed to think I would need surgery to get it out.

I found a doctor, Dr. Allen Grant.  I have just talked to them on the phone and already they seem really helpful and nice. The receptionist seems to think I should been seen today.  I tried a few weeks ago to get into my PCP and they couldn't get me in for weeks.  It feels nice to have someone finally take this situation a little more seriously.

Re: Recs needed for a foot doctor/surgeon (updated, I found a dr)

• Options

This is probably no help at all. ?But, I have had ankle surgery done twice by Dr. Lederman. ?He was out of DMC. ?It was severall years ago now, so I really can't even remember his first name. ?It is also 4 am and I've had issues sleeping all night so, if you still need this info in the normal morning hours, I'll look him up for you. ?:) ?He was fantastic though and I really liked him. ?

?

I hope you get it figured out soon. ?That does not sound like fun at all. ?:( ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageElizC:

I found a doctor, Dr. Allen Grant.? I have just talked to them on the phone and already they seem really helpful and nice. The receptionist seems to think I should been seen today.? I tried a few weeks ago to get into my PCP and they couldn't get me in for weeks.? It feels nice to have someone finally take this situation a little more seriously.

?

That's great! ?Be sure to keep us updated! ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"