Pregnant after 35

DH Vent

DH just asked me what my "dream" is. Seriously? At 39 weeks preggers he asks me this NOW?! I replied, "To get this baby OUT and for you to finish reading the Baby Whisperer book! THAT is my dream for now!"

As you can probably tell, I'm a bit frustrated with DH. He's still under the delusion that he's going to be able to get 6 hours of sleep a night when the baby arrives. Ugh!

Ok... Vent over.

Re: DH Vent

• Sounds like your DH gets to have the first at-home night shift to me. Wink
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Ha!  With my first and now with this one, my DH has those pie-in-the-sky moments and I swear I want to punch him!  So much easier to be all dreamy when you aren't carrying a bowling ball around all day!!
  • Loading the player...
  • My DH made this comment to me shortly after we found out we were pregnant this time: "I still want to be able to have 'me' time." Yeah... that was the wrong thing to say to a pregnant SAHM of a teenager and a toddler. 
  • I love my DH, but he has been driving me insane.  I think the feeling is mutual, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageaprilqt74:
    My DH made this comment to me shortly after we found out we were pregnant this time: "I still want to be able to have 'me' time." Yeah... that was the wrong thing to say to a pregnant SAHM of a teenager and a toddler. 

NO! Ok, now that's pretty bad.

• imageLyndaCarter:
    Sounds like your DH gets to have the first at-home night shift to me. Wink

Ha! NO DOUBT!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"