North Carolina Babies

Cleaning person

For those of you who have one, do you think it's worth it?  DH and I were talking about having someone come clean, and I found that the lady we used when were selling our house charges $20 an hour for 2 people to come out.  I figured just one hour to have them come dust, vacuum, dry mop, and clean the bathrooms once or twice a month would be well worth it.  We can do the maintenance of picking up, keeping the kitchen clean and spot cleaning in between.  Do you think $40 a month would be worth if for a clean house, or would you just do it yourself?

*note - I work on weekends occasionally and some nights, so I don't just have a normal 9-5 schedule with weekends completely free to do whatever.   

Re: Cleaning person

• yes, yes, 1000x yes.

we pay $85 every 2 weeks and it's STILL worth it. it's one of the things that DH and i agree we'll have to be very very very poor to not have. it's good for my mental health!

• imagekateland3:

yes, yes, 1000x yes.

we pay $85 every 2 weeks and it's STILL worth it. it's one of the things that DH and i agree we'll have to be very very very poor to not have. it's good for my mental health!

Totally agree! we have someone come every 2 weeks to clean our bathroom, girls bathroom, kitchen, and clean all the hardwood floors.  So worth it!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would totally do that!!!  I work all week and would love to have a cleaning lady.  If I could find one that cheap, I would totally do that... in a heartbeat.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"